- Priority access to DGT events - many of the Trust's exclusive visits are to private gardens usually guided by the owner or head gardener. Our programme of talks, visits, seminars and conferences explore the diversity of the county's designed landscapes, the history of their development, about the families who owned them, people who designed, shaped and managed them, the gardeners that maintained and tended the plants, the nurseries that supplied those plants, and how the landscapes have been used and enjoyed over the centuries.
- Members' Newsletter - usually published three times a year containing items of news, articles, book reviews and advance notice of events.
- A regular ENews for short items of news and updates.
- DGT Journal - normally published every two years. It comprises articles by DGT members and others which are often the only scholarly researched information on the topics.
- Information and access to events organised by the Gardens Trust and other county garden trusts.
- Opportunity to volunteer and get involved with the Trust's varied activities.
- joining like-minded individuals with a passion for gardens, their history and plants. Our members have a very broad spectrum of interests, all keen to learn and share.
You can join online using the form below or by downloading the Membership Application Form and sending it to the Membership Secretary either by email [email protected] or by post to Devon Gardens Trust, Exeter Community Centre, 17 St David's Hill, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3RG.
Payment can be by standing order, online BACS or by cheque. Once we have confirmation of your payment we will send you an information pack.
Annual Subscription Rates
Individual - £25
Student/Young person (under 25 years) - £20
Joint (two adults at the same address) - £35
Individual Life - £200
Joint Life - £300
School/non-commercial affiliate - £35
Please contact [email protected] for further details